We chose Aqua Lotus because of Trp Advisor reviews. Service is excellent, goes beyond getting the job done. For example, twice I had to have documents printed and by the time I called the front desk to see if they got my email, they were already doing the printing. We had a corner room which is larger than standard, and it was one of the most roomy hotel rooms we have ever had, anywhere. We did not have a rental car in Oahu so had not only our luggage but golf bags and still there was plenty of room to keep everything stored neatly and out of the way. The restaurant was closed for an impending remodel, but the hotel served a variety of breakfast items starting at 6 am and all at reasonable prices. We took advantage of the dining options at the New Otani hotel next-door. The only drawback with the Lotus is that the only good way to get to "the action" in Waikiki is walking......which we did.......and it was a nice stroll. But for someone with mobility issues, it might be a bit out of the way. The Lotus was clean, quiet, well-appointed and with all-around high level of service. Where else has a custodian ever thanked me for staying at his hotel? That level of pride in execution was evident throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii