Stayed two nights in the penthouse suite. Very spacious and takes up the whole top floor. Elevator (the only one in the hotel) stops at the 12th floor and you need to take the stairs up to the suite. There is a lanai that wraps around pretty much the whole suite. Unobstructed view of Diamond Head and Kapiolani Park but the view toward the ocean is mostly blocked by three large buildings. The room contains unique older wood furnishings. There's a full kitchen. The room was very quiet. There is no restaurant or room service although they do serve a mostly continental breakfast on the 2nd floor. The the room really needs some updating though. The sofa is stained and should be replaced or reupholstered. Some areas of the wallpaper are peeling away from the walks and the curtains are very old. The carpet is dirty, the marble floors are very old as is the kitchen. The shower in the master bedroom is very small. Basically, the whole suite needs updating. It just had a very dated appearance. Too bad too, as it could be a really super nice place with some work. Service was good and friendly. I'd definitely stay again if the room was given a makeover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee guests will enjoy WiFi Internet access, in room safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach towels & chairs for Waikiki, which is just steps to Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii