my family spend quality time @ lotus hotel last week. We stayed for 3nights and i absolutely in love with diamond head view. The mountain and ocean view was lovely (ocean is kind of hidden between other building but other things are beautiful enough). I loved spacious room and everything was prepared and lotus offer free wine and coffee time loved every detail.
Then there was one minor mistake, We booked two rooms with booking.com then when we arrived at the hotel, desk person just told me they can only see one reservation. We arrived little early (during lunch time) so they are eating something while they inform this terrible news( that we only have one room). At that moment I really hated this hotel, I was with my mom and dad, they are greatly stressed about this news and I was very very upset about desk man's attitude. fortunately I had my reservation print out that clearly saids two rooms, then they said they are going to contact booking.com and sort out. I had to write it because that moment my stress level was beyong my control.
BUT AFTER THAT lotus hotel's service was great
they compansate my stress with free upgrade rooms (to better view) and free valet service.
I was very happy to see how they handle this problems. My initial disappointment was all gone after that. Everyone at the desk was helpful, friendly and cheerful I loved boutique hotel atmoshere that they have. Loved beach equipment rental service and bicycle rental service
loved location I will definately come back to this hotel
I would gove 5 star but with one minor mistake 4 star.
I can't wait until my next visit here and hope I can give 5star next time:)
overall I highly recommend this hotel
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Aqua Lotus Honolulu, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired décor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the ocean. Amenities include in-room Internet & WiFi Internet access, safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach items such as chairs, umbrellas and mats for the beach just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.