This hotel goes beyond expectations to provide beautiful rooms with mountain and water views
In addition they have free bikes, wine and coffee each day. The rooms have beautiful views of the ocean and mountain. They have fabulous terraces as well. The only negative is that it is not near the center of town so that you need a car or public transportation to go to restaurants. Management of the hotel is exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Aqua Lotus Honolulu, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired décor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the ocean. Amenities include in-room Internet & WiFi Internet access, safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach items such as chairs, umbrellas and mats for the beach just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Aqua Hospitality , Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.