We had a great room #825. It was on the corner so we had a beautiful view of Diamond Head to the left & 2 beautiful views of the ocean to the right. The room was nice, big and comfortable. I was with my niece & sister-in-law so with 3 women, we needed a nice bathroom & that's what we got! Great shower & plenty of counter top space. I requested a microwave & they brought one up. The beds were very comfortable & we slept every night with the sliding glass door open enjoying the fresh air & the sound of the ocean! The room service was awesome, they were soo friendly & gave us complimentary bottles water every day. The desk clerks were the best! I want to give Wes a special thank you for being soo friendly & always having a big smile on his face. He really made us feel welcomed. As I said, everyone there was very attentive & we will definitely go back.
It is about a 15 min walk to the first part of Waikiki but the walk is beautiful & it we stopped in the morning at the Barefoot Cafe & ate breakfast on the beach. The hotel is just a couple of steps from the beach & the hotel lends you beach chairs & towels. I can not say enough about this hotel. I will tell you, you need to get a room on the 8th floor or higher for the view. We booked through Expedia & got an Ocean Premium room at a great price! We are already planning our next trip & I know we will book again at the Aqua Lotus. I've stayed in several other hotels in Waikiki & the rooms were half the size for the same price or more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee guests will enjoy WiFi Internet access, in room safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach towels & chairs for Waikiki, which is just steps to Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii