This hotel is in a fantastic location 25 mins easy wallk from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki. My room had a specatuclar view of Diamond Head which looked gorgeous throughout the daylight hours. My room was beautifully appointed and a very comfortable place to relax after a hard day at the beach or shopping. Hotel staff are happy to provide beach chairs and towels and there are two small beaches within a few minutes walk. A nearby mini mart provided some essentials. The hotel next door had a rather expensive but quality restaurant and it is a pity the restaurant space in this one is not being utilised but left empty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee guests will enjoy WiFi Internet access, in room safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach towels & chairs for Waikiki, which is just steps to Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii