We visit Oahu at least once per year and this was our first experience staying at the Aqua Lotus. We were pleasantly surprised and extremely pleased with the location and proximity to so many attractions: Diamond Head, Waikiki beaches, Kapiolani park/tennis courts, restaurants, the Zoo and Aquarium. We also appreciated the friendliness and responsiveness of the staff, cleanliness/quality of rooms (added bonus: great sunrise view over Diamond Head and sunset view over the beach) and overall vibe of this hotel. This particular visit was a family vacation and traveling with 3 young children can sometimes be challenging, yet we found we were all quite comfortable in our room and as an added perk, we discovered the kids (or just the young at heart) could play Wii in the lobby and there are even laundry facilities available to guests. We all enjoyed walking from the front door of the hotel to so many places nearby and felt this was truly a hidden gem unlike larger hotels that lack the intimacy and privacy that this hotel has to offer. We would highly recommend the Aqua Lotus Honolulu for business travel or a family vacation and will definitely be back on our next visit to Oahu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is a fusion of Asian inspired decor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the Pacific ocean. With our boutique fee, guests will enjoy amenities including: WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel, Valet Parking, unlimited DVD movies and Playstation 3 games, in-room Coffee, in-room Safe, Coffee and Tea service in the lobby, daily Wine Service in lobby, Concierge Services, daily Newspaper, Bicycles and use of Beach Towels & Chairs, outdoor Yoga Classes, and Waikiki Shuttle Service. We also offer admission for (2) at the Honolulu Museum of Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head Hawaii