We've stayed here a few times and each time I'm so happy we did. This is the secret hotel of Hawaii. The rooms are huge, clean, and well kept. I know everyone says you don't need a big room since you're never in it - but it sure is nice to go back to a hotel that's lovely instead of a trashy hole.
1. Great access to the beach (takes 3 minutes; it's around the corner)
2. Staff is outstanding.
3. Free coffee/tea in the morning
4. Free wine in the evening (yummy)
1. It's a walk from the "hot spots" its really outside of the main street of crazy (but a short walk)
2. The "ocean" view is pretty blocked. You can see it but it's between a building and you.
3. No food on campus. (looks like a cafe is about to open soon).
Really - you should stay there. Its the place you will always want to go back to.