This is a very nice hotel. It is obscenely over-priced but so are the rest of the hotels in Waikiki so you won't find better value elsewhere.
We were on honeymoon in Hawaii and were given a free upgrade to a corner room and were very pleased with a very clean and well equipped room and a nice balcony. Staff were cheerful and helpful and (crazy techno music in the elevator aside) we cannot fault the hotel.
It is about a 10min walk from the main drag of Waikiki which was nice for us as it gave a good chance to walk off heavy dinners and was a little quieter. There is also a very nice view of Diamond Head.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Aqua Lotus Honolulu, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired décor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the ocean. Amenities include in-room Internet & WiFi Internet access, safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach items such as chairs, umbrellas and mats for the beach just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Aqua Lotus Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.