My girl and I stayed here for four nights, and it was worth every penny! A nice little spot maybe 25 yards off the beach, the room was big and very comfortable and the staff was amazing. The restaurant was closed for remodeling while we were there so we couldn't try it out. Everything else was great, nice and quiet and relaxing!
Stay away from the restaurant next door (hau tree lanai), extremely overpriced for the poor quality food and watered down drinks.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hotel Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Honolulu
- Lotus At Diamond Head Hotel
- Aqua Lotus Honolulu Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated enclave located on the famed Gold Coast of Waikiki, the Aqua Lotus Honolulu, formerly W Honolulu, is a fusion of Asian inspired décor and warm Hawaiian hospitality. Nestled between Kapiolani Park and a spectacular white sand beach shared with Outrigger Canoe Club, this hotel offers a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki with remarkable views of majestic Diamond Head and the ocean. Amenities include in-room Internet & WiFi Internet access, safe, complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby, daily wine service in lobby, valet and concierge services, banquet/meeting facilities, beach butler service, complimentary bicycles and complimentary use of beach items such as chairs, umbrellas and mats for the beach just steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Lotus Honolulu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.