This is our 2nd stay there since my wife loves this hotel. Hotel service is always excellent. Breakfast is pretty good. However, the buffet dinner is really limited, it does fit what the hotel try to represents.
As many review stated correctly, beach access is limited. There is a public beach at the front of hotel. But it certainly not the best beach in town. The best beach is in front of Royal Hawaii hotel, I think.
Location is great. I would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu