Had the pleasure of visiting Halekulani in June. Staff were friendly and helpful at all times. A nice choice of restaurants. The pool was average but again the service around the pool was good. Thankfully the ocean was not far away. The rooms were nice & serviced well but nothing outstanding. Bathrooms good. We had a few massages at the spa that were amazing but expensive. Overall a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu