Top notch service, accommodations, amenities.
Smaller gem in the shadows of the behemoth neighboring hotels.
During our stay, surprised to find nearly 90% guests were Japanese, very few Americans.
Asian breakfast buffet delightful.
Spotty, but free, wifi in rooms.
Suites and bathrooms are divided by interior shutters, not solid walls.
Small crowded beach, especially when tide is high.
Walk to shops, dining, other hotels, and main beach.
Fun hustle and bustle of Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Agoda, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu