It has been a while since I've been back to the Halekulani - havestayed here in the past but the past 4 trips I opted for another hotel.. MISTAKE.. Why did I wait so long to return?!
ALOOOOOHA! From the time I drove up to the valet service, I was greeted local style and felt welcome - SOOOOOO unlike the "other" hotel I went to . EVERY single staff person I encountered (valet, concierge, waitress, bus boy, bell hop) was polite, friendly, cordial, happy, smiling! Way to go, Halekulani! IMUA!!
P.S. The valet was exceptional - got a cab for my friends right away...and while I was waiting for my car, he got me a chilled bottled water! What service!! So very impressed and happy that the Halekulani is full of the aloha spirit!
"Other" hotels should take a lesson or two from the awesome staff at the Halekulani!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu