My husband and I visited the Halekulani in July of 2012 for our anniversary. We requested a room with a view of Diamond Head and were not disappointed when we arrived. The staff was very professional and the concierge was an unbelievable help with dinner suggestions and reservations. We paid to have the breakfast buffet included, which was just OK. The pool had ample seating and nice shade with the palm trees. Every afternoon the staff brought around Melona bars to everyone by the pool, which was a nice treat! The hotel is in a great location--perfect walking distance to everything. There's an ABC store right around the corner for snacks, beer, etc. My husband and I have stayed at many top hotels, but this is by far our favorite spot and are hoping to return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Escapio, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu