This is really a fine hotel in every way. The rooms are extremely well thought out and beautifully decorated. They pay attention to small details like putting your TV remotes in a fake book by the beds so as not to detract from the decor.
Everyone we passed- no matter what their job- smiled and greeted us and seemed genuinely happy to have you as their guest.
The restaurants are amazingly good. Great service, food and ambiance. Call prior to your stay and reserve a table for Orchid's and request a table on the patio 30-45 minutes before sunset and experience a beautiful Hawaian sunset to make the meal really special.
I can't say anything wrong about the hotel, but the prices ARE high. We paid $780.00 +++/ night for a Diamond Head ocean view room. Not sure I would pay that again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu