We are not the kind of travelers who spend quite so much on a hotel room. But, this time we decided to finish our week's stay in Honolulu at the Halekulani. We had a "partial ocean view" which turned out to be more than adequate. We could see the ocean from our balcony and didn't feel as if we were missing anything. The room is comfortable although a bit small though the bathroom was nicely sized. Frankly, I might not be as enamored of this hotel if the staff was not as fantastic as they are. I have NEVER stayed at a hotel where the people working there from door man to gift store clerk were as hospitable and genuinely caring as the staff we encountered. In every instance they went way out of their way to be courteous, helpful and give beyond normal service. I had an issue with hot water in the bathroom and in less than five minutes, someone came to fix it. I was looking for a product that was not displayed in the gift store. The woman working there knew where I could find what I wanted and actually went to get it for me! How amazing isn that? The Hawaiian music and hula performed by a former Miss Hawaii surpassed what I saw at other high end hotels. All in all, this is a pretty great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu