Quiet and restful. Lovely views and excellent service. The only two negatives are the lack of a coffee maker in the room and a lack of privacy in the bath area. There is a louvered door separating bath from bed area making it impossible to turn on the light or use the facilities without waking up your partner. It is as if there is no door at all. It should have been a solid door. No privacy at all. I have seen others on this site complain about the lack of coffee maker. Sometimes you want to just have a quick cup in the a.m. While getting ready for the day. Would be perfect if these things were addressed.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LHW, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.