Hotel is nice and service was overall attentive apart from breakfast. Expensive small room was compounded by high season premium. Pool was OK but smallish size reflective of land premium on Waikiki. Never struggled to get a sun bed though which was nice for a hotel operating at full capacity. Two gripes with this hotel were 1) Wait for a breakfast buffet table were up to 30 minutes. Staff kindly accommodated our party as we were pushed for time but 30 minutes for a buffet table is obscene and completely unacceptable even allowing for extremely busy holiday season 2) Internet in room did not work for majority of our stay. I was partly at fault for not reporting it sooner. Having checked out other cheaper hotels in area during our stay I would still probably come back to this hotel which was a class above its neighbors although you are paying for that. Roy's restaurant on Waikiki and OceaN House restaurants all within 2 minutes walk of hotel were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu