I am one to always read the Trip Advisor, before I book a hotel- I feel it’s important to read- referrals are always the best ones when deciding where to stay.
I highly recommend this hotel. It was a wonderful experience. This hotel is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. Every corner is clean, neat and well organized. The treat you like a queen and king here. The location is fantastic- everything is around there. Great, great, great location. Every day there are cute little notes on your bed, that was my favourite, I’ve kept every single note.
We went for our honeymoon and stayed here, it was the best hotel in Honolulu. I strongly recommend it. If you stay here, you will not be disappointed!!!
Ps. I read some reviews how it is expensive. Hawaii is expensive wherever you stay. Period. Any hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LHW, Booking.com, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.