In addition to location, location, location, the Halekulani delivers service, service service. Everything is done elegantly. The staff goes out of their way to help us. They anticipate needs and strive to deliver what is needed before we even recognize it.
The service people, all of them, were always friendly and helpful. They never made us feel that we were an interruption or a bother to them. We really felt as part of a loving family.
We splurged on the Diamond Head view oceanfront room and it was worth it. Our lanai had a picture postcard view of Waikiki and Diamond Head. We ate a number of meals outside on our lanai because the view and setting were wonderful.
We were there for a tsunami scare. The hotel kept us well informed about what was expected and what they were doing. The event turned out, thankfully, to be minimal, but the hotel appeared ready to take care of whatever occurred.
For a luxury treat, the Halekani delivers a fabulous experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu