I did not know how much I would like this place. It just feels right. It's comfortable, well located, and the rooms are super comfortable. The beach is tiny but we preferred it to the pool. Because of it's small size the hotel is able to keep it sandy, which was unusual to find in our hawaii travels which included four islands over two weeks. And your location keeps you connected to the town as well, which has nice shopping and good restaurants. The restaurant at the Hotel was very good but expensive so walk into town and eat like the locals for much less. The setting of the restaurant is the real draw anyway as it overlooks the ocean.
They put on a wonderful show in the evenings out on the lawn. We are able to enjoy it from the deck of our room as well because tables are crowded and we have a young child.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Escapio, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu