“Our Favourite Stop in Waikiki” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 1,789 Restaurants in Honolulu
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Asian fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Newcastle, Australia
“Our Favourite Stop in Waikiki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We visited here numerous times on our 3 week stay in Waikiki and it didn't disappoint once. The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable on the 130 beers on tap they have and the food was awesome. In saying that we had the Buffalo chicken wings and bites so many times we didn't try too many other meals on the menu as the buffalo chicken were insanely good we couldn't go past that. Sport is playing all the time and the location is great. Whats not to love!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Geat food in Waikiki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went here for dinner on a recent trip to Oahu as a friend recommended it. This place was great. Great location right in Waikiki just a block from the beach. The beer selection is great. The food was awesome. I had the crab cake appetizer and the lobster pasta. Both were incredible. I would eat these every time I went there. So good. My wife and friends had the fish tacos which were also tasty. This place is smaller chain restaurant, but as I found out they are also in Vegas so I may search this place out on my next trip there or to Waikiki.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vianden, Luxembourg
“deafening noise level”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've submitted a great review for the Yard House before, but what a disappointment this time! Our conversation was limited to: "What?" "What?" Did you say something?" "Huh, I can't hear you." ... and the food was much less appetizing. Also, they no longer have Murphy's on tap and they still haven't put a barley wine on tap. Too bad......(and my ears still hurt from the decibel level). The service was slow and our server also and to scream at us to be heard. I guess that's why she messed up the order a bit.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House Restaurant, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hi Suncrites - We, too, are disappointed to hear how let down you were on your last visit. Please accept our apology with the assurance that we will be sharing your concern with our management team. If time permits, I would ask that you contact us directly at yhguest@yardhouse.com so this can be fully addressed. We hope to hear from you.
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We always make at least two or three stops at the yard house when we are in Waikiki. The staff is always fantastic and the food is great. However tonight will be the last time we stop here. Tonight was horrible. My husband and I were sitting at the bar. We were ignored by the manager several times while he made sure the bachelorette party was taken care of. Geoffrey finally came over after 15 minutes and said what do you want. We made or drink order and 10 minutes later it was delivered to us by a different bartender (Mike).
After a few sips of my drink the manager came by to take the menu. My drink was sitting on top of the menu,he didn't move my drink when he removed the menu. Therefore he spilled it all over the bar and me. He rolled his eyes and moved on just a minute later mike came by and said did you tell anyone about this. I informed him on what happened. His response was yeah sure that's what happened. After the treatment I had tonight I will not be back to this location. Thank you Yard house Waikiki for making sure I spend my money elsewhere.

Victoria, Canada
“Yum Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Really good variety and really terrific for vegetarians. They have mainstream types of food with soy meat available but also the real meat available too, just perfect for our family with one in it who doesnt eat meat. Prices seemed reasonable and kids meals larger tham average. Veggie mac and cheese delicious and the french fries are great! only downfall is, they were out of two types of wine that I like, but overall still terrific!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere