You can easily spend $200+ per night in Waikiki but the Prince hotel is only two blocks away from having your toes in the sand at Waikiki Beach! I originally booked a hotel directly across the street from the beach but had to go with the Prince when I saw it would be almost half the price. The rooms aren't anything to brag about - very simple, a bit outdated, but they are clean. We had the small kitchenette and it served our purposes just fine (cooking eggs and making toast). But who cares about what hotel you stay in when you're in HAWAII!? Your vacation is all about what you do outside your hotel. The staff was very kind and answered questions we had about the area. They provided us with beach towels, chairs, and grass mats! On a side note, Waikiki is a loud and bustling city in general. No matter where you stay (unless your on an extremely high floor) you're going to hear street noise, cars, horns, tourists, etc. Our room didn't even have windows but just a screen with wooden or glass slats that flap up or down. We woke up one Sunday morning at 5:45AM to a marathon starting just down the road! So if you care about saving some $ but still being in the heart of where it's at then this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu