“Great place to stay in Waikiki” 5 of 5 stars

Waikiki Prince
2431 Prince Edward Street, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815   |
Ranked #31 of 82 Hotels in Honolulu
California
“Great place to stay in Waikiki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great small and quaint hotel in the hart of waikiki with a one minute to the beach. Secure entrance. Very comfortable and clean accommodation.Well stocked kitchenette to prepare a meal if you wish. Beach supplies available at the front desk (no charge).

Room Tip: The best rooms are from the third to the fifth floor.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Back to this hotel again for the 2nd time with my wife and 2 kids. The room looks better and just got renovated. The lock is more secured too. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Cheapest hotels around Waikiki with great service and location. Will come back again and again every time we come to Honolulu

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Our flight was delayed six hours; we notified the hotel and they were great! The hotel is about a block from the beach and the local bus stop is a short walk from the hotel The room was exactly as described with no surprises. Our room 502 was away from the noise (there is a bar across the street). The room was clean and provided the basics, kitchenette with a small refrigerator and microwave. If you are looking for a clean, basic and reasonable place to stay, this is the place for you. The hotel staff was wonderful; they provided great tips on where to eat at a reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the fifth floor.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Where has this hotel been all my life?

As my 3rd trip to Waikiki came to a close, I chose to stay an extra night in paradise. My mother and I had already been staying at the Aqua Waikiki Wave before checking in with Waikiki Prince Hotel. WPH became a life saver when AWW wanted to almost double our rate by staying an extra night.

WPH was an amazing surprise in terms of price, location, and quality. Our rate was lower then that of AWW. The location was just 600ft away from the beach and the Kuhio Mound where there are free hula shows Tues/Thurs/Sat. And the spacious room plus a kitchenette was the cherry on top. Not to mention an awesome front desk staff that held our luggage before checking in and also offered beach towels, mats, chairs, and even boogie boards to borrow.

As my family and I often frequent the Waikiki scene, WPH will be our new go-to hotel.
Mahalo Waikiki Prince!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Waikiki Prince. It has a great location, the staff is friendly and the rooms have all you need to cook your own meal, which is perfect for budget travellers. The only thing that bothered us was that you can't sleep well after 7:30am because of public garbage services near the hotel. Nevertheless we would definitely come back. And the complimentary Kona coffee is a nice treat!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

houston,tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

AS EVERYONE KNOWS,THIS IS MY HOTEL OF CHOICE. VERY NICE SURPRISE WHEN CHECKED IN THIS TIME,FREE ROOM UPGRADE. YEAH!!!! Love this place!. New vendor at King's crossing farmers market this yr selling Kailua Pork. $6 for rice,salad and pork Hyatt 's farmers market more like a flea market and only fruit. Really liked having a kitchenette!

Room Tip: stay away from front. Less noise from car rental and dumpster at hotel across street
New Westminster, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was looking for a clean and low cost room as I was only staying one night before departing on the Hawaiian cruise. I got exactly what I was looking for...nothing more or nothing less. What I really appreciated, besides the room being clean, was the excellent staff. They were very personable and professional. They even let me keep my luggage at the hotel, upon my return from the cruise, until the shuttle picked me up to return to the airport. I really appreciated that gesture as I was able to spend the last day touring Honolulu without having to worry about the luggage. If you don't want all the frills and are just looking for a basic and clean hotel, I highly recommend this place. Oh yes, you're also just a few minutes from the beach!!

Room Tip: Make sure you are fine with only having a basic room that is clean. Don't expect anything else...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Waikiki Prince? Share your experiences!