My fiancé and I came to Waikiki for nine days to get married and have a honeymoon. The Waikiki Prince was in the perfect location to get to everything! Right in the middle of Waikiki, right by all of the shuttle pickups, right by a bus stop, and most importantly, a two minute walk to the beach. We were on the sixth floor and could see the ocean from our balcony. The kitchenette was wonderful and saved us a lot of money since we cooked breakfast at the hotel everyday. It also had the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. From the outside it's not the prettiest, and it's certainly not a fancy resort. But in my opinion it was much better. The staff was friendly, the room was big, and it felt like we had our own little apartment right in the heart of Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and T4B so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu