After booking this hotel, we advised them that our flight would not arrive until later in the evening, so we would require a late check-in. We arrived approximately 8:25 pm to find the door locked and a sign saying that office hours were 8 am to 8 pm. Another sign listed our name as a late check-in, and instructed us to ring the intercom or the cell phone number that was provided. We repeatedly tried the intercom and the cell number, but could not get any answer.
At 9 pm, we gave up and were lucky enough to get another room at a nearby hotel for that night. We left another message on the cell number provided by the Waikiki Prince telling them that we had to go to another hotel. At least it appears that the Waikiki Prince did not charge our credit card after failing to let us in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu