Neat little hotel a few blocks from the beach...nothing fancy, clean rooms with air....used to be a great value...last October (low season) small room was around $65 a night...not cheap for what you get, but not bad. Made a reservation for this October, was stunned to see same room has gone up to $90 dollars! Front desk clerk was very apologetic, said many long time customers were going to other properties. This will also be my last stay there....way to many other choices in area for a reasonable rate. I hope the new owners take a long look at rates.....lean times may be coming again and people don't forget something like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu