Stayed here for the 3rd time and the location is still the best. But this time we got a smaller room than we usually get so it was a bit more cramped. Our kids are getting bigger so we probably need to find a bigger hotel next time we are back. We'll miss it because staff is friendly and will miss the freebies the hotel gives you for the beach. But if you're traveling for only 2 or have kids younger than 7 then it's still the best deal in the area. Can't beat the price for being 2 short blocks away from the beach. Aloha Waikiki Prince!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu