Pros: This hotel is certainly the best value hotel. It's one block from Waikiki beach, about a 1-2 minute walk. The staff are incredibly kind, friendly and helpful. The rooms are no frills, but get the job done fine for the price.
Cons: The hotel is a bit dirty and outdated. Not gross dirty, just not super clean. I had no problem staying there, but if you want something extremely clean and polished this isn't it.
Overall, this is an excellent hotel and I would certainly stay there again. I would recommend it to anyone who wants an inexpensive hotel in Honolulu that is still nice and comfortable. Even though it's a bit dirty and outdated, it wasn't a big deal to me and I considered this minor. It was comfortable and nice and the staff were fantastic. The location is great, right in the heart of Waikiki and one block from the beach.
We stayed here in January of 2013.
If I had to grade this hotel I would give it an A-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B and Odigeo so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu