There are a lot of good reviews about this hotel and it's value. I agree with some of the comments such as great location and staff. The girl at the front desk was exceptionally nice and made my stay enjoyable. What a difference staff makes (if only more accommodations would pay attention to this!). It is only a block away from the beach and practically next door to the Hyatt so you know it's in a good area. I stayed for one night and it was okay but truthfully I think there are better values out there that are cleaner and not as shabby. My unit was okay but I certainly wouldn't call it very clean or fresh! It did the job for my one night but if staying longer you could probably pay the same price for a nicer accommodation. I find that taking some time to search rates in Waikiki pays off big time in the end as there are usually some incredible deals. I only had a few days to book something so my time was limited. I wouldn't stay here again although it was okay in a pinch and pretty much what I expected for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu