I stayed here from dec 6-13. This review is coming from a college student who travels a lot, but doesn't have a lot of money, and usually doesn't stay at nice hotels. Just wanted to throw that out there haha.
Since our plane got in late, we had to stop by at the managers room to get our keys. We were appreciative of this. The room was a small one, with a refrigerator, stove, pots and pans, dishes, toaster oven, and microwave! So great! We got a room with two twin beds. Although my bed is more comfortable at home, I slept fine, and woke up feeling like I had gotten a good nights sleep. On the last night that we were there, some other people at the hotel were partying all night, and were very loud. Other than that, we didn't have any issues with noise at night. As other reviewers have stated, the hotel gets loud in the morning with the sounds of busses/delivery trucks. We looked at this as a wake up call, and knew that it was time to get out of bed and make the most of our day. If you are a light sleeper and want to sleep in, I would recommend ear plugs!
The girls at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. It was great that they had beach towels for the customers to use. All in all, I had a wonderful stay here. If I come back to Hawaii, I will stay here again. You can't beat the price and location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Wifi, Free Coffee (brew your own) Area to print out boarding passes. All of our rooms have balconies, TV, Air Conditioning, a refrigerator,and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Booking.com so you can book your Waikiki Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Prince Hawaii/Honolulu