As people mentioned before,
After you have been to Maui, Honolulu seems a little crowed, but that's not the hotels fault.
My wife and I stayed there for our honeymoon.
The price for the room is reasonable.
The blue plastic bag for complimentary fresh water is a nice idea and you can use it for tea or coffee in your room, or for fresh water at the beach.
The beach is right on the other side of the road.
It’s amazing how many Japanese choose this hotel, but maybe because they have a lot of stuff which speaks fluently Japanese and many signs and advertisements are in Japanese too. but that applies for whole Waikiki.
The room was not small at all, very clean and the housekeeping always provided us daily new beach towels.
Only the mushroom at the ceiling could disgust some people.
I chose this hotel because of its famous “Oceanarium”, but unfortunately this was very disappointing. Children should love it.
And the restaurant in front of it, is way too expensive and not worth the 50$/person. Very disappointing.
The outdoor pool at the fourth floor, I didn't even consider it to be called a pool, it’s just a big basin.
The Travel agency by expedia in the first floor is very nice and friendly. but not cheap .
Thank you Alan, for helping us booking some nice experiences and the champion and chocolate strawberries for our honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu