This is an old hotel but everything works.The location is fabulous ice is available on several floors .The pool area is a little disappointing and room sevice needs to be improved.their is very little variety and closes at 9.30p.m which isn,t good for people on business.I would not recommend the airport schuttle that the hotel books (Rabi)as they are not reliable the driver was rude and the bus was in a state of disrepair,also dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu