Nice location. Very nice staff. Room is nice and spacious but needs some updating. Bed is comfortable. LCD tv.
Bathroom is in dire need of renovations. Bathtub is old and is stained. Showerhead looks new and that is the only thing that was changed.
Ocenarium restaurant is pleasant but ovepriced.
The frontdesk is sunken four steps below lobby level, but no ramp for your bags. Want to checkin or out ? Pick up your stuff and drag it up and down four steps. Silly !
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.