an excellent hotel for an excellent price considering the chosen room.We chose a room with ocean front view and the price was affordable for a stay in a hotel in Waikiki in ocean front rooms. The staff is very friendly. the room is very clean. The location is great. We had an excellent experience with this hotel even though we were afraid of the rating. When I go back to Hawaii I won't choose any other hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu