Good value for money.
This hotel is situated 2 minutes walk from the popular Waikiki Beach
Good locations with good public services around the area
After reading mixed reviews, I was pleased with my choice
Staff friendly & rooms clean.
Tea & coffee supplied daily however we did not have a kitchenette/ fridge which some did.
Four lifts all working but did sometimes take forever to reach the top floors with the number of people using them.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone with a lower budget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu