I have outrageously high expectations for hotels, having spent the last 10+ years working in 4 and 5 star properties, but Pacific Beach really impressed me. I've been to Waikiki numerous times and normally stay at the known brands (Starwood properties) but when I saw the Groupon for this hotel we decided to give it a try based on the location and the wonderful deal. Without my knowledge, my boyfriend called the hotel to plan a proposal and they put us in a high floor oceanfront room which was spectacular. The view was unobstructed, and with a large lanai we spent as much time in the room as we did on the beach. The staff were very accommodating even when we extended our stay by one night. We had to move to a different room as all of the oceanfront rooms were sold out, but they were able to let us check in to a new room within 30 minutes of checking out of our old one. While the standard room was not a room I would choose to stay in again, I will say that the service of not having to check our bags or carry them around until the 3pm check-in time was worth it. The reservations staff was outstanding, both with working with my boyfriend to upgrade our room view and also with assisting me with extending my stay. The dinner at the Oceanarium where my boyfriend proposed to me over crab legs with help from a scuba diver in the tank was romantic and a huge surprise. I would definitely recommend staying at Pacific Beach and booking the oceanfront room every time.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.