I reserved the one king size Bed and the front desk offered us the one close to the elevator even though i told him ahead that i don't like close to elevator because of the noise. But he still insist to look at it because there are no available at the time. We went up and look at it and for sure i can hear the going up and down of the elevator. Another front desk Rep. help us to move to another room but the only available are all twin Beds. We had no other choice but to accept it.
Room is okay, but nothing fancy. The swimming pool and jacuzzi are all outdated and you would think first if you want to swim or stay on the jacuzzi because it look like the water is dirty. To sum it up, if you could get it at a cheaper price then its good because it is closer to the seashore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu