We thought the hotel was very clean, easy to get to from the beach and the many shops on the main road. It only took us a few minutes to get to the street, cross it and be on the beach! There were many buses easy to get to as well. The room had an incredible Partial Ocean view that I could not stop enjoying. We were on the 22nd floor which also helped the view. The balcony was a wonderful place to drink coffee and look out at the ocean. This was the best part of the room! I did not hear any noise from other guests when we were there and no one bothered us at all. We walked through the restaurant that is part of the hotel and it looked very awesome. It has an ocean aquarium surrounding all the seating areas in the eating area. People were inside the tanks scuba diving also. We did not eat there, only because the times they served did not work with our schedule. The menu was a bit pricey, but it was a buffet of very interesting food, which makes me wish I had found the time to try it. I would go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu