Straight across from Waikiki Beach and easy walking distance from everything in Waikiki + on bus routes. Room clean and comfortable & great value. Beach towels provided. Breakfast buffet in the Oceanarium was excellent. Service friendly. A number of tour desks located within hotel so made it easy to book everything on site. We stayed 4 nights prior to island hopping & then returned for 1 night at end of our stay & got to experience both towers. Go for the front beachside tower. Pool was chilly as in afternoon shade but the spa was great. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu