I was delighted that my first trip to Hawaii found me in this very well located hotel. We had a room overlooking Waikiki Beach which was great. The room was comfortable, very clean and best of all, quiet, despite the hotel's location in the centre of things. The access to restaurants, bus routes, the beach, walking, nightlife, pick-up points for tours and shopping couldn't be better. I would have liked a convenient ATM in the hotel as well as Wifi, but there was access to these in nearby hotels, so it wasn't a big deal. The staff were also great.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.