This hotel is in a great location, right across the street from Waikiki Beach. Its in walking distance to all the shops and restaurants. Many of the tour companies stop at the Pacific Beach for pick up & drop off, which makes it very convenient. If you are looking for luxury, this is not the place. The rooms are outdated and no microwave! How else was I suppose to heat my leftover Cheesecake Factory!! Oceanview is facing the parking lot and the view is a far distance away. The restaurant is very expensive for dinner but we had passes for breakfast daily which was good. Although, there wasnt much of a variety on the buffet menu...the same every day. The fresh fruit was awesome. The amenities were limited but there is so much sightseeing/activities in Oahu, we didnt spend much time hanging out in the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Again, the location is the best part of Pacific Beach Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu