This hotel has such a great location, right across the street from the beach at Waikiki and just outside the high-traffic area, but close enough to be in the thick of everything in just 2-3 minutes walk. With an ocean-front room this is just made even better, wonderful sized balcony with perfect sunsets every evening.
The hotel is clean, fresh, (if ever so slightly dated) and all staff are friendly and helpful. I don't understand any of the previous negative reviews. During our visit the majority of guests seemed to be from Japan. This gives the hotel a wonderful atmosphere of actually being somewhere "exotic" and gives the added bonus of green tea in the rooms.
Would I stay here again? Definiteky!
Was I content with the stay? Absolutely.
Would I recommend this hotel to a friend? Yes, yes, yes!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, TIG Global, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.