Ocean front rooms have a nice view of the beach, and of the street bums camped out on the park benches. The hotel is across the street from the beach. The food is overpriced the bbq is served cold, and the breakfast buffet is terrible. Expect to pay $20 a day for parking, and $10 a day for wired internet. Also the elevator in the beach tower is very slow and no A/C, all in all skip Waikiki and head for the north shore....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel's centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 839 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu