Aloha! I had the pleasure of staying at Pacific Beach on a recent trip to Oahu. In my younger years I was on Oahu, so I had a good idea of what I wanted to see. The central location of the hotel was within walking distance of many attractions and bus transportation to take me where I wanted to go. The staff was very friendly and more than willing to attend to my needs. My room was clean and had a great view of the ocean. My room was comfortable and affordable. Because of the time change, I would venture out of my room in the late hours of the night and actually felt safe with the presence of the security. There is only one regret I had about my trip...it should have been longer!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Pacific Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across Waikiki Beach with views of the Pacific Ocean, Waikiki City Lights, and Diamond Head landmark. The hotel’s centerpiece is the 3-story indoor Oceanarium attraction with over 70 different species of Pacific marine life. Full service hotel with 837 guestrooms, island-style family dining, flexible meeting space, 24-hour fitness center, spa, self or valet parking, business center and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TIG Global, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.