I like the Sheraton brand of hotels. They have great customer service at the hotels I have been to. This is also a nice hotel. The service is quick on the phones and in line. The hotel is just too busy for me. It is a mall on the main floor and rooms on the rest of the floors. They have some choices for dining in the hotel on the main floor. They have the Royal Hawaiian mall across the circle drive. The pool that they have is very crowded, and very few seats to share. They do have an adult only pool available. They also have fun workshops throughout the week. They do have 2 pool tables next to the Link@Sheraton. You might want to understand a little bit of Chinese and Japanese.
One bad thing is, they don't have fans in the bathroms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu