Everything at this hotel is very well done. The rooms all look recently updated and are kept very clean. I didn't get a chance to get to any of their restaurants but the pool bartenders and wait staff are great. There is no better Maitai than the ones they make there. With all the shops in the lobby and the Waikiki traffic I wouldn't call it a relaxing place to stay and walk around but if you want peace and quiet then you're really not going to find it anywhere on the strip.
The front desk staff seemed a little slow at checking people in but this might be due to the fact that there are many different international travelers here and the staff has to be able to communicate with all of them. With all the traffic in and out of the shops and pool the hotel is kept very clean. The hotel isn't cheap but I never felt like I wasn't getting my money's worth. Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu