This hotel was recommended by our travel agent, who advised if this was our first experience in
Honolulu, we must be on the beach.
View was sensational and we were close to shops and restaurants , but she omitted to say it was
crowded with other tourists who all seemed to be either in the lift, foyer, bars or pool at the same time. In 6 days we only managed to get a pool chair once.
Would not stay there again, for the simple reason, it was too busy.
Maui was very different. Kapalua Villas very relaxing and the whale watching a must.
Shopping in both places very cheap, so take a empty case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu