We stayed at the Sheraton for 3 nights for our honeymoon, first time to Hawaii.
Pros: 1. We arrived at 8am and were worried about not being able to get to our room until 2pm, at the front desk we explained we were exhausted from 14 hours of flying and the lady upgraded us to a Deluxe Ocean View room and let us go to our room straight away. 2. Views from the room were amazing. 3. Staff very friendly and helpful. 4. Highly recommend the infinity pool. 5. Live music at RumFire and watching the sun set. 6. Perfect location, close to shops and right in front of Waikiki Beach.
Cons: The food. There was barely any variety in the menus, felt like we were eating the same unhealthy greasy food for lunch and tea everyday.
All in all had a good couple of nights at the Sheraton and would recommend to families travelling with children.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.